SBGuidance 2.22 supports the new terminal hardware (type T022) and fixes a few minor bugs. It can be downloaded from the SBGuidance 2 page.
Together with the new terminal hardware we release a minor software update. Customers who do not use the new terminal don’t need to upgrade.
SBGuidance 3.3.4 can be downloaded from the SBGuidance 3 page (members-only).
Today we release a new version of our SBGuidance 3 software. This version offers a number of new features and improvents. Registered users can go to the SBGuidance 3 page where they can read more details about this release.
Our brand new terminal for this spring. Some of its specs:
- 12.1″ cristal-clear and high-sensitive touch display
- Integrated dual antenna GPS+GLONASS RTK receiver (Septentrio AsteRx2eH)
- Integrated or external modem (UHF radio, GPRS or UMTS)
- Multiple high resolution analog input/output
- Multiple digitial input/output
- Multiple serial ports
- USB and ethernet connectivity
- Dual channel CAN2.0 module
- 6-30V vehicle power supply